Sign in to follow this  
mentor

Google Tricks

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://urdufunclub.win/uploads/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> friends go to Google.com and type ru/move0001.swf and hit "Enter" on ur keyboard and results mai se sub se pehle link ko check karo,

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https://urdufunclub.win/uploads/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> aur phir yahan aa k btaon k, kia hota hai?

Cool Google Tricks

Google Gravity – With this cool trick, you’re going to see Google logo and other stuffs on the Google homepage falling down to the bottom of the browser.

Epic Google - Want to make the font size of the Google homepage excessively bigger? To do so, just go to Google.com, type Epic Google and click I’m Feeling Lucky button.

Elgoog – Google homepage written in backwards (Google Mirror). To do this trick, just go to Google.com and type in Elgoog then click I’m Feeling Lucky button.

Annoying Google:- In this trick the capitalisation of your searches will change automatically. Some words will change into small letter and some into capital letters in your search result.Want to try it follow the instructions Go to google.com, Type Annoying Google, Click on I’m feeling Lucky

Weenie Google – This is the opposite of Epic Google, that means it shrinks the google home page. To try this trick follow the below steps. Go to

Please login or register to see this link.

, type Google Weenie, Click on I’m feeling Lucky

Google Loco: Have you ever seen google dancing, if not just check it, Go to

Please login or register to see this link.

, Type Google loco , Press I’m Feeling Lucky Button

Please login or register to see this quote.

OYEEEE yar ahsan main ny head fone lagaye hue they or main waqai dar gaya yar ye Heart patients k liye thek nai hai aap plz is main warning b likhain .......... plzzzz aisi Post main zaroor warning dia kerin ............

Please login or register to see this quote.

Sorry bro! I didnt know that... K aap darr jao ge...

meri sub users se request hai k ru/move0001.swf wala trick Scary bhi ho sakta hai... Be ready!! Before U try This Trick