URDU FUN CLUB
Sign in to follow this  
za1m_bawa

پلز ھیلپ کریں

hello friends mari age 25 year ha. aur main ajj sa 8 month pahala tak hand practise karta tha but phir choor di. ab mara sath masla ya ha main jab chek kiya ka timing chk karon to mari time 1:30 mints yar 2 mint hai . is liya muja kafi tension hoi ka ya time to bohat kam ha. aur mara L ka size b 5 sa thora sa kam ha but vains bi ubri hoi hain jis sa b kafi tension ha . main na 3 friend sa mashwara kiya ha first na bataya ka Hakeem sa us na ilaj karwaya ha wo fit ha 2nd na bi kaha ka hakeem ka ilaj sa wo fit howa aur 3rd na b yahi bataya ha us ka sath b asa masla tha kyoun ka us main garmi kafi thi aur mara sath b kuch asa garmi ka zayda masla ha jis sa jaldi farigh ho jata hoon . muja shahwat b sahi nahi ati aur 2 mints tak fairgh ho jata hoon us na kaha ha ka us na b 1 hakeem sa illaj karwaya tha us na us ka jigar ko thanda rakhna ki madicine di thi aur ab wo fit ha. in 2 doston main sa 2 married hain but ajj kal ka zayda tar balka 90% hakeem faraud hain. i know that too . but un ka azmaya howa ha wo hakeem. aur ak doctor b hain ju specilist hain sex ka but doctors ki medicines garm hoti hain . so muja mashwara dain wht i do know.....? plz

Dear Zain Bawa,

Mere khial may to aapko kisi Doctor se hi Mashwar karna Chaahye..

Anyway Ye hamari khush kismati hai ke Hamare Forum ko bhi Doctor ki Sahoolat Hasil hai

Aap Dr. Faisal ke Reply ka wait karain.

Thanks

آج سنڈے ہے شاید اسی لیئے ڈاکٹر صاحب نہیں آئے راونڈ پر ہاہاہاہاہا

چلو کوئی بات نہیں کل تک آ ہی جائیں گے اور تھریڈ سٹارٹر کو تفصیلی گائیڈ کریں گے

میں خود انتظار کر رہا ہوں ڈاکٹر فیصل کا۔ امید ہے فیصل بھائی کا مشورہ زین کے کام آئے گا نہیں تو میں ہوں ناں! فکر ناٹ۔۔۔۔

ڈئیر ظالم باوا ! پہلے تو وہم کرنا اور پریشان ہونا چھوڑ دیں۔

مشت زنی کوئی زہرِ قاتل تو نہیں ہے کہ جس نے کی وہ برباد ہو گیا۔وہ بھی سیکس کی ایک قسم ہی ہے۔ اس کا کوئی نقصان نہیں ہے۔

اس کے بعد میرے دوست لن کی نسوں کا ابھرا ہونا بھی بالکل کوئی مسلئے والی بات نہیں۔ میرا ایک دوست باڈی بلڈر ہے اس کے جسم کے ہر پٹھے کی نسیں ابھری ہوئی ہیں تو کیا انسان یہ سمجھے اسے کوئی کمزوری ہے۔ اپنی اپنی جسمانی بناوٹ ہوتی ہے۔

شادی کر لیں سیکس ٹائمنگ خود ہی ٹھیک ہو جائے گی۔

فیصل بھائی یہاں آپ کی بات سے ایک سوال پیدا ہوتا ہے کہ شادی سے ٹائمنگ کا کیا تعلق ہے ۔کیونکہ شادی کے بعد تو مزید سیکس کیا جائے گا ۔جس سے مزید قوت خرچ ہو گی ۔ذرا تفصیل سے اس کی وضاحت ضرور کریں ۔کیونکہ تھریڈ سٹارٹر شاید ٹائمنگ کی وجہ سے ہی شادی سے ڈر رہا ہے

Listen friend IST of all timing is not a problem at all. And if u think that because

of masturbation u have lost something then u r wrong. As Dr already said that masturbation is normal,

This is not a criteria that u check Ur timing while doing masturbate, the actual timing

is when u do sex with a female and the most most element of increase in timing is

calm, relax and fear free environment.

The time u r doing sex with a girl don’t even think of timing issue

Just enjoy the time u have got,

IST shot most of the time is very short (small period) it can be as short as 3 to 4 mints

The 2nd time after the IST time it ll take almost max 20 min to get a full erection

ur timing ll be 3 times more than the IST time

For example u discharged IST time in 2 mints, then the second time u ll take 8 mints almost,

If in case u r ready to do sex third time in same (conditions+envoirnment+partner) Ur timing

ll be not less than 20 mints.

to get ready for 2nd and third time u can take help from ur partner

Ask ur partner to suck ur dick, in this way u ll be ready quickly,

to become ready for the third time u can repeat the same.

and believe me sex is a game of mind. don’t worry at all about timing.

One more thing k how much u use any part of ur body it ll be more efficient,

like if u do well exercise and using some weights then ur body mussels get

strong, so in the same way

how much u use ur dick it ll be more efficient.

This is a myth of human body. If u dont use ur dick for the sx activity (sex with partner or masturbation)

u ll become impotent very soon if compare with the one who does is frequently.

now I ll try to explain medically how timing works

IST of all it depends upon the material that is called sperms or semen.

if material is full ur timing ll be short,

there is a production unit or factory which creates semen or sperms.

production complete in normal man in 3 days with normal diet,

After completion of production the factory does not stop, but production time becomes slow

So the veins of this system start getting full as production is still going on.

So whenever u do sex in this time the material (semen/ sperm) is very close way to get out,

So this causes the short timing.

This explains why the 2nd time u got more time to ejaculate.

means Ist time when u discharged all ur veins are empty now the semen or sperms have a long way to come out

So automatically it increases the timing,

In two short most of ur semen ll be finished or came out, so almost nothing left to

come out, in this situation the production factory start work in emergency

to produce semen or sperms,

it takes a lil time indeed to produce something on urgent bases

so third time ll be the hell of a time for ejaculation/discharge.

Environment:

Although the environment is also a main and a much bigger factor of timing issue,

always do sx in calm, peace full, secure and safe environment.

if u hav a fear of anything in ur mind, the mind thinks to get rid from the

situation(sex intercourse process)as soon as possible and this is normal work human

mind does in fear or scary situation.

so it sends the signals to finish the process(intercourse) as soon as possible.

and the result is less or short timing.

Time (time of doing sx like morning or evening):

the best best time of doing sex is before Fajar or u can say after 3 in night.

Why?

Ist of all in night when a person sleeps well , he recharges himself

due to sleeping, a person recovers all the energy he hav spent in daily work routine.

this time ur stomach is free and empty means ur body parts does not hav any issue or

other work to at the same time to consume ur energy.

ur mussels are much much in relax form so issues that becomes the reason of

Ejaculation or discharge are also in relax position and it takes time to get activated from relax form.

Marriage:

in case of marriage u r doing sx with ur partner

that partner is for u and available 24/7.

so here comes the point that I was saying about environment, ur mind is cool and u have no fear

of someone or being caught,

the result is increase of timing without any thing.

2nd thing k after marriage u use ur dick/penis more frequently so it increases the efficiency and performance.

normally in Ist 3 months new couple does sx every day two to three times except the menses or prohibited period.

so in 3 months just think how much ur dick ll be excersizing and how much it ll take the strength.

Note:

even if u r married and it can be happen that u does sx twice a week and timing is 20 min

and some day u try to sx but ur penis is not getting eructation.

this is also quite normal. U dont hav to rush to any Dr or hakeem.

this is the good time to check ur diet, what suits u and what not.

Diet:

for men

diet is also a main factor of not getting full eructation or less timing.

always use sweet after ur meal. even a spoon of sugar,

believe me guys sweet is very useful for men sexual health.

again im repeating that

u always must have to use sweet in ur diet after every meal.

it helps u alot,

if i start writing benefits it ll take more than half hour or more.

According to religion it is said also to do use sugar/sweet after meal.

things in diet to avoid before sx

salt

any juice or diet that contains Vitamin C,

A lot of information can be obtained from net about healthy sexual diets.

but the main things to avoid before sx I describe,

But it doesn’t mean that u completely avoid salt and vitamin C in ur daily routine.

I meant not use only just before 1 hour or 2.

the bottom line is

dont worry at all about sx

and

never

test

ur timing

while doing sx with prostitute

or while masturbation.

*** STEPS U HAVE TO DO NOW ***

just relax ur mind and even after reading u have some questions in ur mind u can ask

take some kind of vitamins like

VIGOUR (MEN'S HEALTH) from the Vitamin Company

I wish not to advertise any specific company name or brand but this is most

Secure one instead of going to Hakeems and Dr and my purpose is only to help u.

Take this vitamin and for the whole month DO NOT INVOLVE UR SELF IN SEX ACTIVITY.

Completely avoid from sx in this period, i repeat the words due to the importance, so Do NOT

if u complete these vitamins in 1 month and avoid sx in this period

and practice and understand the advices I have told above

u ll pray for me from HEART.

I welcome all members to cross comment, discuss things where I m wrong, questions.

I may hav mistakes in phrases, I ll try to write it in

Urdu Roman, but do tell me or let me know that if anything u couldn’t understand.

m not frequently posting anything on ufc but I ll try to communicate.

fri and sat the off day of my week, so expect my reply from sun to thu

Dear Fizzi,

Kia hi achha hota agar tum apne reply ko Urdu May tehreer karte to Mere Jaise Nalaaiq Bande ko bhi samajh aaa jaati,

Janai koshish karo ke Jo bhi likho Urdu may likho

Thanks

Dosto Ye ek Haqeeqat hai ke Shaadi ke Baad Timing bohat Achhi ho jaati hai aur Mein khud iss baat ka Shaahid hoon Kiu ke Mere saath bhi aisa hi ho chuka hai.

So My Dear Friends Mere khial may to Timing ka koi Issue hi nahi hai, Jaise Jaise Aapki Shaadi puraani hoti jaaigi Waise Waise aapki Timing Automatically Ziada hoti jaaigi and believe me ke ek Waqt aisa bhi aaiga ke Aapki Wife Aap se khud kahe gi ke "Ab Bas bhi karo"

Please login or register to see this quote.

oh Wah jo wah Shandar jwab dya hai Dirya ko kozy main bnd kr dya I was worreid about this issue.......

dear kool if it is possible to convert it into to urdu then i say please my dear convert it, so every body can easly understand. and spend his life fear free of .

Timing koi masla nahi hai ... Muth hathon say lagatay hain jis ki waja say mani jaldi nikal jati ahi hathon ki raftar taiz hoti hai ... mere dost ka kehna hai k Sex larki k sath kartay waqt Muth marnay walay zayada dair say farigh hotay hain kiyon k un k lun ko hathon ki adat hoti hai ...

mujhay nahi pata is main kitna such hai par jo mujhay pata tha woh main nai share kardiya